Blight in vegetable garden

For many years my husband and I having been growing a large vegetable garde n. The past couple of years we have been experiencing "Blight" my husband s ays there's no way to rid the garden of the "Blight" that it is in the soil . Can someone tell me if this is true. Should we relocate the garden and st art with new soil? Thanks SDrake

Reply to
drakesheryl