Trout lily is a fishy name

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

What a load of cod :-)
Janet

kill my bass!
--
McQualude

<< >> Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the

kill my bass!
After a hard day's fishing, you boys might like to bring home the main dish, clean it and I'll cook it. I can offer you a choice of Spotted Dick (England) Nun's Farts (Louisiana) or Lady's Forearm (Lebanon) for dessert. zemedelec
from snipped-for-privacy@aol.comspamfree (Zemedelec) contains these words:

Please post a recipe for Nun's Farts :-)
Janet
Actually, Petes des Nonnes is just the popular name for Meringue candies. So any meringue drops you make will be...In France, even the some of the nuns use the name--not sure about those in la Louisiane. zemedelec
On 4/7/04 11:50 AM, in article Xns94C4788BEDECFmcqualude@24.25.9.41,

Don't you mean Kiss my bass!
Cheryl :)

LOL. Yes I did, mean 'kiss' that is.
--
McQualude

Oh, yeah? Well fugu!

damned lilies stirring up trouble again ...
All of this is giving me a haddock
Salty Thumb wrote:

Sorry you've got a haddock...why don't you take a brill and lie down for a few minutes?
Janet
The name is far less earth shattering than Avalanche Lily, don't you thinks so? But its still less bizarre than Dog Tooth Violet!!

Yeah, yeah, just look at all the floundering and carping you've instigated among those without a pout to perch in.
J. Del Col
I thought I Smelt something fishy, but just Mullet over for a few Dace.... You don't want to look like a Common Sucker, or a Fathead Minnow. Or worse- a Bullhead!! On second thought lets just Killifish this thread, before I Flounder anymore.
Love, Angelfish