Fishy!

I just had some screeding laid for my UFH project. The work is
fantastic (60 year old master plasterer), and I reckon you could play
billiards on it. However there is a smell of dead fish as the screeding
is drying. It was stronger yesterday (day1), but still strong today
(day2).
Is this normal? What's causing it, and will it go when the screed has
dried out?
Thanks,
R.
Reply to
TheOldFellow
I always thought that the smell is from the aggregate which is sometimes dredged from the ocean - the smell will go away fairly quickly. Franko.
Reply to
Franko

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in