Name callers and know-it-alls

You sure have them in this group. I used to enjoy stopping by.

Reply to
Harley

Good, then get out.

Reply to
animaux

You have them in all the groups, so why don't you grow up and try living in the real world, Harley?

Do you want to talk about plants or do you just want show everyone that you have nothing to say?

Criticism from a WebTVer is a truly sad thing, don't you think?

At least Harley finally traded in his TRS80 for an upgrade!!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harley) wrote in news:21276-3F511486-149@storefull-

2355.public.lawson.webtv.net:

Sheesh, give them the attention they deserve. You know that tool called a dandelion fork, for weeding out dandelions? There's something analogous for weeding posters, although I don't know if you get it on WebTV.

You want a few bad apples to spoil the batch? Well it doesn't have to be that way.

-- Salty

Reply to
Salty Thumb

You think you know it all calling people here "name callers," don't you?

Or a little more bluntly, Harley, you're the pot calling the kettle black. If it really bothered you, you would have just gone away without stopping to show us how much you know about us, and to call us names.

Although my bet is the irony of your post was totally accidental on your part.

Reply to
Warren

"Warren" wrote in news:JBa4b.309265$o%2.141695 @sccrnsc02:

ppphhiiiffffffff

"To nobody in particular except certain individuals of whom I am thinking without need to characterize as persons whom attribute certain qualities to others via undesirable or derogatory verbiage or persons of otherwise overweening omniscience, I hearby announce my dissatisfaction with their presence in this otherwise enjoyable newsgroup."

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Most things are probably lost on Harley, after all he was sucker enough to waste his money on WebTV!!!!!

The little man needed to do something with his expensive toy so he can feel he's getting his money's worth!!!

We are all supposed to be providing entertainment for the little couch potato!!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

____Reply Separator_____

Yeah! What he said.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Hey Harley! There are those who have been in this group for years and roll with the punches, give an eye for an eye, turn the other cheek, forgive and forget. Rant and rave sometimes and do resort in name calling in threads that get out of hand. Cereoid has probably been called a name by every "regular" in this group and has at one time called most everyone a name. I know I've been a victim of his verbal attacks and I felt like a celebrity who had just been insulted by Don Rickles! But then the next time I ask a question or post a response, Cereoid is there to answer the question or to elaborate on my response. But since it seems that you can't take this form of bantering back and forth, I suggest you leave.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA