Tree Related links

Please consider adding some links to your sites.
KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE My resume is at Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case sensitive.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary . Look up "logging".
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at
3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here:
4. Hard to get Documents
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.