sempervivum swappers list

Hi there,

Interested in swapping sempervivums? I have more than 1.000 different plants.

Perhaps you would care to join my international sempervivum swappers list or just get a free copy.

Vol. 3 of the list will be out in January, 2007 and you can send youadd by the end of this year. Adds and list, that is distributed by email, are absolutely free.

In vol. 2 of the list there were more than 30 adds from peopleselling or swapping sempervivums from all over the world (, Australia, Canada, Europe, ...) and more than 2.000 cultivars and species were listed. Vol. 3 will be even bigger - pages and pages of sempervivums only ...

In case you are interested, please send me an email to snipped-for-privacy@email.si.

Best wishes, Renata

Reply to
renee