Tiger lilies?

Are these Tiger Lilies, at the bottom of the page? http://world.std.com/~Infinity/garden/2004-06-29.htm
They don't have spots so maybe they're some other kind of lily?
** Captain Infinity
Captain Infinity wrote:

They look like common Day Lilies to me. A lot of people in my area refer to them as "ditch Lilies" because they seem to grow everywhere, especially along the sides of country roads.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
On 6/30/04 11:40 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@iglou.com, "Bill R"

That's H. fulva! Cheryl

They are daylilies (Hemerocallis), but not the "common" orange ditch type -- more likely one of the 50,000 named varieties. Very pretty.

They look like the common daylily or ditch lily to me. I have lots of them. They multiply rapidly if you divide them.
Captain Infinity wrote:

The Tiger Lilies / ditch lilies here in Illinois are orange, with black spots and sometimes a yellow midline. Three to four feet tall. Those look a bit fancier. Cultivated variety.
Nope.
Hemerocallis, so-called "Daylilies", not true lilies at all.