Tiger Loop?

What might be a 'Tiger Loop' in relation to an oil fueled boiler and its feeder pipes?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

the to the oil tank. Clever little bit of kit.

-- Regards

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

on 25/01/2007, Stephen Dawson supposed :

Any explanations of the device on the web?

Just trying to satisfy my curiosity.

Cheers...

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

-- Regards

Steve Dawson

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

Reply to
leighhales

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com pretended :

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

So he shouldn't have bothered coming here then? We may as well close uk.d-i-y since "try google" can be used as an answer to every question.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's only polite to google first to help *ensure* places like this are repositories of knowledge otherwise not available. The google will also pick up stuff on here. In any case Mr Dawson answered the OP's original question and only suggested googling when he wanted a picture as well! Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

The guy asked, reasonably, not for a picture but for a web reference and got a smarty-arsey reply. I'll ask for dissolution of uk.d-i-y on the grounds that it has now been replaced by the web shall I?

Reply to
Steve Firth

errr no, I believe I said why uk.d-i-y was a good thing. To find web references google is by far the best way. Nearly anyone who answers such a question here *with* a web reference will have found it by googling - isn't it better the original questioner should try that first? uk.d-i-y is for the added value of the experience accumlated here and in the regular posters and for the answers to simple questions "what is a...?" which Mr Dawson gave quite politely (I thought).

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Steve,

I am so sorry that I did not provide a more concise description, but given the question again, I thought i would look at google first, and there were loads of sites,so with out knowing the specific request i suggested to try google.

Don't flame me for my response it was polite and short, so crawl back under your rock for the winter and please don't just come on board and wind people up.

-- Steve Dawson

Reply to
Stephen Dawson