There are passionflowers...

..., among other things, for auction from me on e-bay. I guarantee that they are true to type and the prices are very reasonable. Check it out: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZpotatoQ2drockQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1 Thanks, Dan
how well do these plants do indoors in an east window? can they be over wintered inside a heated garage, like 45oF? Ingrid
snipped-for-privacy@potato-rock.com (Potato Rock Dan) wrote:

Although I don't personally use them as house plants, some of the tamer ones (e.g. Lavender Lady, Star of Bristol, sanguinolenta, and citrina) are known to do well in well-lit window. Others can be overwintered indoors, with supplemental lighting, although this will be limited too by what can be grown well in a pot and what you can lug around. All the ones I grow will perform well outdoors in the ground in coastal California, so you can see why my personal experience is limited. A website I find vey useful is: http://www.passionflow.co.uk / I hope this helps... Dan