Surprise with my Asian Jasmine

BlankAll, Been reading this newsgroup for a few years but this is my first post. I built a berm in my back yard (screening project) and planted some wax myrtles and Asian jasmine. Seems I got an extra plant specimen along with the Asian jasmine. In about 6 weeks it's gone from a small vine to this. Covers about 35 to 40 sq ft. I'm in North Texas (NE of Dallas). It looks pretty good from a distance, but up close it looks really leggy. It does have small pinkish white blooms in the morning that seem to close up a little in the evenings. What is it? Should I clean it out before it becomes a problem. At the current rate of growth I'm afraid in a few years it will have climbed and covered my wax myrtles.
http://photos.yahoo.com/mdsimon64
-- Remove the splinter to reply
BlankJudging by the shape of the leaves, etc, I'm guessing it's either some type of morning glory, or, even worse, its relative, bindweed (convolaria). At the current rate of growth, it will engulf your house in a few years....lol Seriously, a difficult plant to eradicate. It's even possible that the seeds were in the dirt that you used to make the berm and the disturbance allowed them to germinate. If it is bindweed, you need to pull it all up now, memorize the look of the leaves, and pull them up every time you see them.