Oxford Gardens Durham, NC

This guy Robert Elliott is a friend of mine. He runs a gardening shop in Durham, North Carolina called Oxford Gardens. He's doing some really amazing things with daylily hybrids. If anybody here lives in the area, they should really go by and check out his stuff.

Reply to
Adrian P. Dunston

replying to Adrian P. Dunston, momlee wrote: Is this gentleman still living? Trying to find some of his registered snipped-for-privacy@centurylink.net

Reply to
momlee

replying to momlee, J wrote: Trying to locate Dr Elliott!! I have several of his daylilies on my Wishlist that I have not been able to find ANYWHERE!!!