Source for growers' pots?

I have a lot of plumeria growing, some are large enough now to need 10 gal and larger pots. The local garden suppliers sell black growers' pots of only about 6 or 8 gallon for $10 or more. Completely unaffordble when you need a dozen or so. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced source for a small qty of black growers' pots, like a dozen?

www.harrisgardens.com
That site is for the Harris Garden retail stores, where I can always find what I call the "ugly but useful" pots at great prices. However, I think the stores are now a separate entity from the seed division, which sells large quantities to professionals, and small packets to civilians. At their site (below), I don't see listings for the category of pots you've mentioned.
http://gardeners.harrisseeds.com/default.asp
So, I'd contact the store first, and see if they're willing to ship from there.

http://www.growersupply.com/10galcon.html Still kind of high -- $50 for 15 plus shipping.