climbers are growing fast now

some of them are already near the top of the fence. :)
i expected the scarlet runner beans to be the fastest, but they are not as compared to the greasy beans.
wax and green beans coming in now and very yummy.
lima beans filling pods and plenty of flowers.
rains and sunshine in good amounts and not too hot for the coming week.
beets coming along, some critter found and ate some, but hasn't been back. likely a groundhog. hopefully the red poop effect scared it off... :)
cucumbers, pretty much insane now... have to pick and put them up every three to four days.
i should be able to get a lot more digging done now that family events are past. north garden is coming along, almost over the hump and should speed up. hahahaha... i hope... a few more weeks yet at this pace if not...
cheers,
songbird
On 7/29/2017 8:39 AM, songbird wrote:

We'd had enough black-eyed peas to have a couple of meals, so far.

Our limas are growing like weeds, too. Just now beginning to see some small pods.

I just made some refrigerator pickles. They don't last long, though. Everyone who comes to visit snacks on them.

--
Maggie