Similar blossoms to Dogwood Tree

This past month I discovered two trees at a assisted-living apartment and asked around and could not find the name of this one tree. I will describe it.
The flowers were so similar to Dogwood, but they had pointed edges instead of the rounded ones. The tree was absolutely full of blossoms. The top of the trees had hardly any blossoms on them, as if it might be allergic to the sun, for better explanation. The blossoms were whitish/green (basically white and with ever so lightly tinted with green).
Someone said that the tree blooms all summer, but I don't know if this is true. Thanks so much. Dee

Dee-- Look at Cornus kousa.
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com

Yes, indeed, it is either a Japanese Dogwood (or a Chinese Dogwood) as I saw both pictures online. I saw these trees in CT. Dee Shenandoah Co., VA
says... :) This past month I discovered two trees at a assisted-living apartment and :) asked around and could not find the name of this one tree. I will describe :) it. :) :) The flowers were so similar to Dogwood, but they had pointed edges instead :) of the rounded ones. The tree was absolutely full of blossoms. The top of :) the trees had hardly any blossoms on them, as if it might be allergic to the :) sun, for better explanation. The blossoms were whitish/green (basically :) white and with ever so lightly tinted with green). :) :) Someone said that the tree blooms all summer, but I don't know if this is :) true. :) Thanks so much. :) Dee :) :) :) You might also look at Mock Orange... Philadelphus lewisii
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS

Dee