ready made potted balcony garden

Hey all,

just thought i would go on here to let you know that I am so so so pleased with my new balcony garden. I bought it from 'Blooming Balcony - Ready Made Balcony Gardens delivered straight to your door.'

They came and actually fitted it to my balcony...very nice as I did not have to do anything at all.....I bought a large package from his mdern range.... nice and looks amazing on my steel balcony.

Holger

Reply to
holger