ready made potted balcony garden

Hey all,
just thought i would go on here to let you know that I am so so so pleased with my new balcony garden. I bought it from 'Blooming Balcony - Ready Made Balcony Gardens delivered straight to your door.' (http://www.bloomingbalcony.co.uk ). They came and actually fitted it to my balcony...very nice as I did not have to do anything at all.....I bought a large package from his mdern range.... nice and looks amazing on my steel balcony.
Holger
--
holger