Ready made plans for Brick Garden Projects.

Any idea where I can get these from? I've just finished a bricklaying course and want to make a tool shed and garden seat, but want some ready made plans so I can submit them for planning permission. I can't afford a designer/architect for a shed! but I do need a proper drawing. Many thanks for any help.

Reply to
a101325