Is this OK?

I have today changed an outside light (normal on/off type - not security type). One of the neutral wires was not long enough to reach the choccy block connector supplied with the fitting so I extended it by a couple of inches using another single choccy block. Is this OK or will it cause any problems. I couldn't really rewire the existing nuetral easily as it is routed under the upstairs floor. The light fitting is an ouside light and the connections are well protected from the elements with rubber grommets and seals.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John