Re: Reporting that Patio Furniture Spammer

>If you're going to attempt stealth spam, you really GOT to learn not to

>spam the same couple of newsgroups serially with the same message. It >makes you not merely look like a crooked cheating lying scoundral, which >stealth spammers inherently are,
[remainder of stealth spam lecture snipped]

This begs the question of why you posted this to these two groups instead of to rec.gardens (which I restored), the only group where the original appeared.

Methinks there's some stealth spamming of some other kind going on.

I'll leave the application of "crooked cheating lying scoundral [sic]" to someone else.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

LRod wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

My guess is that seeing as she did properly post the same text to rec.gardens newsgroup 14 seconds after the mch/rw post (and several hours earlier than your reply), that either she hadn't yet mastered the intricacies of her new news client or perhaps ratgirl is no Pied Piper (for shame paggers!) and she had a mouse problem.

Quite possibly you are right. Once you figure out what the other kind is, make sure you call someone with some sense. She could have some nefarious plan to conquer the world. If you stop her, you could be famous. I hear there's still an opening in the Homeland Security Department. That job could be yours.

Sadly I am not licensed by the National Association of Elementary School Hall Monitors to enforce spelling or punctuation rules.

Reply to
Salty Thumb