Re: need recommendation on 6hp Chipper

I have two troy built. One was converted to 220V 5HP electric and it's a great home unit. My gas model sucks, it's under powered and a pain in the arse, especially after sitting a month or two and me forgetting to drain the gas. My gas unit has less than 10 hours on it. If you live near Las Vegas it's for sa;e at half of what it cost new.
On 7 Oct 2003 14:38:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Joe Isuzu) wrote:

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules, any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"
Aldo Leopold