Orchids and Rare Flowers

Hello!
I'm interested in adding to my collection of hybrid orchids and rare flowers. I will welcome your catalog or just a message describing what you have. Trades are always fun, so let me know what you're looking for also :-) Email addresses used on these forums soon becaome unusable because of spam, so please write to me by post:
Matt Parker 1505 Ash Ave Cottage Grove, OR (Oregon) 97424
Thank you!