New to Gardening

Hi Mates ... I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well. .....
--
Fashionable

On Monday, April 7, 2014 10:03:10 PM UTC-7, Fashionable wrote:

Welcome! As you seek information, you will probably get suggestions that you first check on-line where there is a WEALTH of information. Then, as you look for real-life experience from posters -- which can be highly individual -- it's in your interests to identify where you live, so NG members can tailor replies accordingly.
The NG will probably be interested in what you have to share. Good luck
HB
On 4/7/2014 10:03 PM, Fashionable wrote:

Please note that, when you post a message to gardenbanter.co.uk, it also gets posted to rec.gardens, which has a world-wide distribution as a Usenet newsgroup. Thus, it will be important that your questions and comments indicate your climate.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see