my tomatos froze

we got a cold spell and my tomatos froze. is there anything i can use them for?
Henry
henrypeter wrote:

Compost.

Squat in a warm bath until feeling returns.
David

If you use them right away, any tomato-based sauces.
The freeze breaks down the cell walls, that's why they are squishy. They cook faster for sauces as a result. Dave