Microbial solutions, the green way

I distribute microbial products in the denver area ( http://www.inali-environmental-solutions.com ), and would like to hear from anyone that has used a microbial product in their lawn or garden and what kind of results were found...... good or bad.
On Jun 24, 8:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@inali-solutions.com wrote:

Plagued with lawn moths in central Denver that were immune to the several poisons we applied, we tried beneficial nematodes with mixed results. When everything came together, nematodes worked. The trick was getting them delivered alive, then applying them at the right time in the bug's life cycle. Now we're in Lakewood and we've got 'em again! If you've got lively nematodes or another solution, please post.