Little Lucy Okra

I'm looking for seeds of "Little Lucy" okra. If anyone has any they could share or trade please reply or email me. Major catalogs do not carry anymore.

Thank you so much!

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.INVALID

Reply to
fixrack

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

Boron Elgar

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

---------------------

So sorry you were not able to read my entire quote. The last part said "Major catalogs do not carry anymore." and I guess I assume Reimer to be one. Maybe some people do not. However Reimer customer service did write me back and say the the supplier had discontinued the item with no other info. Further research on my part reveled the breeder (Jim Waltrip) and grower (Seimens) but neither has provided any info. All comments are welcome because each one keeps this post current and I know a lot of people are looking for "Little Lucy" okra. I've found dozens of post in forums like this one in my search.

Reply to
fixrack

Well, that was kind of snotty.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

I did read your entire note. I also looked in the Reimer catalog - because that is where I had ordered mine from at some point.

I assure you your chances of responses will diminish if you keep being a dick about it all.

Reply to
Boron Elgar