Lucy Potter

Joanne Kathleen Rowling

(aka J K Rowling)

Fanfiction Website

(See Also

for the =91Chronicles of the Children of Destiny=92)

Featuring the

=91Lucy Potter=92

saga

(& In time the rest of the =91Circle of Magic Series=92 =96 see below)

Lucy Potter conceived of and created

by Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

NOTE: My niece, Georgia Bridges, who features in the Books as a character, actually does have a little scar on her forehead, running down the middle of it. When she was very young she banged her head on the washing machine here at 29 Merriman Crescent, and a little scar remains of the incident (it was actually glued together by the doctor, which is something they do these days). Anyway, I started, as a joke, calling her =91Lucy Potter=92 one day because of the little =91l=92 shaped scar =96 the l stands for =91Lucy=92 in that sense. So, one day, in my roo= m or somewhere in the house, inspiration comes over me and I figure I should write about Lucy Potter. So, sitting down at my computer, I start the story, and it has continued since then. I gradually found out about Harry Potter fanfiction, and the story features on both

as well as
. But the full series of 7 books in the saga are intended to be featured solely on this website. Now, in my other saga about angels known as the =91Chronicles of the Children of Destiny=92
Lucy Potter has had all relevant Harry Potter trademarked names changed (so that I can hopefully publish the book) and is called =91Lucy Smith=92 in that saga, and ties right into the plot of the saga. The story =91Lucy Smith=92 is exactly the same story as the first two Lucy Potter books, with names changed.

Lucy Potter =96 Book One

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Vengeance of Lucifer

Book Two

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Golden Sovereigns

Book Three

(Click Me)

Lucy Potter and the Sprite of Chakola

Book Four

(Click Me)

Reply to
saruviel

J K Rowling began her Harry Potter series writing the first book in longhand while sitting in a library. As a single mother on welfare, she knew first-hand the difficulties of being poor. Even after becoming the richest woman in the UK, she set her sights on providing for her and her children's future security.

She married a dentist.

Reply to
HeyBub