hurricanes and your safety (Florida!)

KESLICK AND SON
MODERN ARBORICULTURE
214 N. PENN STREET
WEST CHESTER, PA 19380
610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251
WEB: http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service
EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@chesco.com
TREES - hurricanes, windstorms and safety.
With the hurricane and windstorms the trees have been exposed to this year, a visual inspection for safety by a tree biologist is recommended.
Cracks, hanging broken branches and trees partially uprooted are common and can pose a high risk of hazard for humans and properties. Many of these conditions can be seen by a professional.
We at KESLICK AND SON have a consulting tree biologist.
Call for our cost and availability.
Contact us at 610-696-5353 or cell 610-864-5251
Our tree biologist resume can be found here:
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist http://www.chesco.com/~treeman Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Stay in PA. Anyone with a good set of eyes can look at a tree and see if something is hanging loose. Stupid yankees. Go shovel snow.
Explain how bark forms being you understand trees so well.

Even a one-eyed drunk can spot hanging branches and uprooted trees. Still, it takes a real expert to persuade owners of said trees to pay him to say "Uh oh, your partially uprooted tree is lying on top of your partially wrecked car".
Janet.
Explain how bark forms beings you seem to be the expert on trees.
contains these words:

year,
and

Bark doesn't form beings. Ask your mummy to explain reproduction again.
Janet.
Hey Broccoli Biatch, stop being such a smart-ass limey interloper. Word to YOUR mother. You should go back to trolling uk.wreck.gardens!!!!
contains these words:

So you do not understand tree growth.
contains these words:

again.

She was making fun of your grammar and writing skills. And you missed that completely.
--
"De inimico non loquaris sed cogites."

It's not very nice to make fun of someone's grandmother.
-paghat the ratgirl
from snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) contains these words:

Wasn't she just an old stick?
Janet.
Here's a little help. You contractors could buy these and give them to your valued clients.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/HTMLFILES/hazardtree.html
You may call me a Yankee but let it be know in 1990 I was one of the first 20 people in the state of florida to become an Certified Landscape Maintenance Supervisor and Operator with the Landscape Maintenance Association of Florida. In 1991 due to family problems I moved back to Pa. I planted, added essential elements (not nutrients or tree food), and trimmed trees in florida for 2 years. I made a lot of happy customers and clients.
A tree should not be cut if it does not pose a risk to property or people. Trees are for use by wildlife as well as for humans. If you have a wooded area, you could use nurse logs rather than hauling the wood out. For some of the benefits of wood with soil contact. Remember wood with soil contact is not a fire hazard. For a review of some of the benefits of wood in a wooded area see "A CALL FOR SOUND SCIENCE in the management of the ecological stages of trees" http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/index.html
--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
John stop taking it so serious (cereus?) like the rest of us you're not getting out alive!
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:34:50 -0500, "John A. Keslick, Jr."

TOM I just wondered how bark forms or trees. Tree anatomy must precede physiology.
I guess I will have to look else where for intelligent conversation. So be it.
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. http://www.chesco.com/~treeman Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! www.treedictionary.com Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.
contains these words: