High Desert

Page 5 of 5

So all smart people are rich, huh? Give it up, Victoria. The constant liberal drone of the downtrodded gets boring. Believe it or not people really can succeed in the US without coddling.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Particularly if they are allowed to integrate. How nice.

That was sarcastic, as you well know. But do keep on bleating about it, the horse isn't dead yet.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
very cool list. Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold / WEBSITE AT: http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/home.html www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE
Thanks. My husband and/or I have read about every one of them and watched all the films, as well. We saw Molly Ivans yesterday on the stage at the State Theater when Al Franken broadcast his first show into the Austin market. We had him on satellite, but now Air America is on 24/7 and I couldn't be happier.
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:25:29 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.xx.com opined:

You'r correct...no ONE is being duped. YOU ALL are being duped!
When someone joins the armed forces, they from that day on until they leave the service (if they do), are NOT duped, they FOLLOW THE ORDERS GIVEN TO THEM. I didn't ask to go to Vietnam, and yes I was an RA, but after 2 1/2 years in Germany ( West then ) the army cut me orders and I came home on leave and then went to Ft.Lewis and from there to Vietnam.

"they
the
Joined? Most of who were forced to serve during the Viet Nam war were drafted. How soon they forget.
And to think during the entire time you served, you claim you were in intense pain too!!

Hippie? So what does that make you? A baby killer?

Zip, zing, zap! Reminds me of that skit with Alec Baldwin on SNL where he's a doctor and he and this other doctor were zining each other back and forth. LOL
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:14:53 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."

That does it for me, YOU just crossed the line, as of NOW you have joined the ranks of TROLLS that live within my KILLFILE.
BTW, one of the worlds greatest Sci-Fi writter also Invented the idea of a relay satillite in orbit, named it "Telstar" and one of his stories was made into a major, very well known big screen movie in 1968.

Why don't you mention the writer by name, you arrogant Stinkwad ponce?
You are alluding to Arthur C. Clark, who never got a patent on his idea and lost out in billions of dollars in revenue from it!!!
How about 2001 and 2010? With the deranged warlord republican administrations running the country into the ground, the space program will never get caught up to where it should have been by now.
You should KILLFILE yourself, you worthless troll.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:51:52 -0500, "Lady Blacksword"

Certainly proving he was of no value!
Huh, who you talkin to?
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:59:52 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."

Take it easy.
Don't let that obnoxious transgender troll Lazy Blackhead get you all riled up.

Oh, I thought you were talking to me! LOL
Hey, it's hot out today! Eightysomething, finally. I was freezing.
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:21:30 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."

You never heard of Hunter Thompson? Wow. And yes, his life was rather insane. He must have been in a very bad way to kill himself, so a little compassion would be nice. Geesh.