have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" ..

..... yer might think ov' something *smart* to say, soon.
Tell me the size of your brain ( I realise you think it's massive ) .... & I'll try to get some tiny batteries forwarded to you.
XXXXX

oh you know me so well
not

Goodnight shithead.
I have to work, in the morning.
Think about me ( & other people that contribute to your welfare payment).
XXXXXXX from the Uk.