Greenhouse removal

I have an unwanted glass and aluminium greenhouse in my garden and am looking to find the best way to get rid of it. It is in pretty good condition with no broken glass,so don't want to dump it. All suggestions welcome.

I live close to Reading, Berkshire, UK.

Reply to
JasonM

Here in Seattle, I'd post it on freecycle or Craigslist.

Reply to
Bob F

In Boston the same. Someone might love to be able to come and take it away to set up for themselves. I have a friend who bought a small used greenhouse on Craigslist.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla H. Ballou

Don't forget Kijiji.

I'd post and ask somebody to take it away for free. It might be gotten rid of the quickest that way.

Reply to
Hench

I'd never heard of that before, so went and took a look. It's ebay classifieds. Huh!

Thanks.

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla H. Ballou

Freecycle is all over the UK too so you might want to post it on there and someone could make good use of it. :)

Reply to
Heather61