Greenhouse removal

I have an unwanted glass and aluminium greenhouse in my garden and am looking to find the best way to get rid of it. It is in pretty good condition with no broken glass,so don't want to dump it. All suggestions welcome.
I live close to Reading, Berkshire, UK.
--
JasonM

JasonM wrote:

Here in Seattle, I'd post it on freecycle or Craigslist.

In Boston the same. Someone might love to be able to come and take it away to set up for themselves. I have a friend who bought a small used greenhouse on Craigslist.
Priscilla
On 4/23/2013 3:18 PM, Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:

Don't forget Kijiji.
I'd post and ask somebody to take it away for free. It might be gotten rid of the quickest that way.

I'd never heard of that before, so went and took a look. It's ebay classifieds. Huh!
Thanks.
Priscilla
Hench;981702 Wrote: > On 4/23/2013 3:18 PM, Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:-

> used

Freecycle is all over the UK too so you might want to post it on there and someone could make good use of it. :)
--
Heather61