Greenhouse setup...

Hi all,

I'm new to this group and gardening. I recently purchased a second hand wooden hexagonal greenhouse. I have decided to set this up on a small patch of lawn which is south facing so it gets the maximum sunlight. The question I now have is, how do I go about setting up the base for the greenhouse? I'm sure I can't just set it up directly on the lawn. My initial thoughts were to dig up a small patch of the lawn, put in a mixture of concrete and sand and then lay paving slabs on it and finally rest the greenhouse on the paving slabs. Does this sound ok? Please do help me. I've tried to attach a pic of the greenhouse, but for some reason the upload fails

Reply to
fmervin