Green beans leaping up netting

There was a thread about pruning -- was it tomatoes? -- where it was thought that pruning wouldn't hurt output? Have I got that right?
I am facing similar situation. My green bean vines just LEAPED up the 6-foot netting, and now are waving their antennae in open air. I am reluctant to prune when they have barely begun to flower, much less fruit. Should I train them to start down wards? Or? Tx for any help.
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:56:40 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Leave your green beans alone, gravity will tend to them.

After two decades of growing pole beans that do the same thing, I can confidently say, don't worry about it.