Free heather catalog

Hi, I ran across a site offering a free heath and heather catalog. Looks like they have a lot of varieties, too. You can sign up to get the catalog at http://rockspray.com/newsletter.htm Zee Brown/Gardener
I'm mortified, I actually know these "folks". Guess it's true, anything for a buck, even spamming!!
Hi "Zee",
Walker