Journals of RHS

Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are bound, others loose.

12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to 1922 6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959 Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener, don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also. Regards Bob

(Remove (T)s to email)

Reply to
Bob

Sorry I omitted to say I'm located in Mid Wales, UK.

Reply to
Bob

In article , Bob writes

Try searching for RHS journals on

to see what 2nd hand bookshops are selling them for.

I've forwarded your post to a former urgler who collects old gardening books, but I have no idea whether he still uses the same email addy, so it's a very long shot indeed.

Reply to
Kay Easton

Thanks for that, much obliged.

Best Regards Bob