Farm or Produce co-ops?

Does anyone know what those groups are called where you sign up to receive seasonal produce from a local farmer once a week? I know you get a whatever veggies or fruit are ready to harvest that particular week, and you typically get a wider variety of produce than most home gardners can grow. I keep wanting to say a farm or produce co-op, but that's not quite right. There's an online list somewhere of participating farmers in the US, if only I can think of what it's called. TIA
Jacqueline Carmichaels PA
jacqueline cahoon wrote:

CSA. community supported agriculture.