Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer

Page 3 of 6

I am a member of The Allegheny Defense Project. http://www.alleghenydefense.org /
I find their (young people) cause to be just and honest. I do not care for the way people try to misguide the younger generation out of the ignorance of tree biology. That is why I ask you to define yourself. Are you a biostitute Don Staples?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Joe
Where did you get your degree in "tree biology"?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Joe
You focus on degrees more than you focus on the understanding of trees and there associates. If you are certified, who certified the person that certified you?
repeat to Joe as well: Ok it goes like this. Don says he's a forester. I ask him to define a forest, to him. Me with my eny-bitty little 3.5 day work shops was able to read data and write a page on what logging is to me, based on published data. With your longer term education maybe you could define what logging is to you (Don Staples). Please list page number and paragraph where data you mention can be found. Training with out education makes robots. Education without training makes? I think you are really a tree farmer who needs help managing trees on tree farms. Big difference from a true forester. Forest do not require that they be logged for trees and their associates. I.e., reflecting on how I define logging.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
And can you make me a copy of your references so I can read them. I will do the same for you if you like. Tree farmers could place logs as nurse logs in the woods when you take one out. A logger friend of mine built a unique machine for moving logs back and forth in a tree farm. We have taken trees into the woods and brought trees out with little impact as a result of this unique design. http://home.ccil.org/~logbuyer / We use logs from tree take downs that we do as a service. I will tell you that I have met some very fine people who are loggers in the edi-bitty 3.5 day workshops. Where is your resume Don Staples? We are doing some reforestation projects by bringing in some ecoart nurse logs. We have one more large oak to bing in and then we will selectively place many small diameter logs. This project will consist of planting in on and around the ecoart nurse logs thus increasing the health of the mini forest (nature preserve) by means of mentioned data here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/soundscience/index.html This is the type of forestry I do. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/temp4 / Let me tell you that those 3.5 day workshops really add up. And yes, I am a want a be forester. To have a regular job as someone who cared for the vitality of the trees and their associates of a forest based on tree biology as defined in my dictionary. I list my definition of a forest in my dictionary. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/F/index.html
I listed what I mean when I say tree biology here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/T/index.html I do not like noise. - - Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://home.ccil.org/~treeman and www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

You say you are a tree biologist. Here is your definition of Tree Biology.
Tree Biology is the science that brings together anatomy, physiology, genetics, evolution, ecology, and all other disciplines that focus on the life of a tree as a system and how death brings healthier life.
So, Tell us, Tree Biologist, where you studied anatomy, physiology, genetics, evolution, ecology, dendrology, silvaculture, oh, wait, you didn't.
Do not trust a "tree biologist" who has never studied biology.
In tree biology workshops. which your chair was empty. Where was ya? Out cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Tell me, "tree biologist" do you work in virgin forests, or in the forests (all east of the Mississippi) that have been created through forestry?
Please define what you mean when you say "forest". In other words when you say forest, what do you mean?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Ah, but Joe, he apparently speaks directly to God.

I am. What about you Don Staples.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I good example of why god made Killfiles .
Bill
Notice to just Wreck Gardens.
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Balgreen Portal to the Souther Realm

and the use of contractions.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Don Staples What are you? Please define yourself. I never said I was a biologist. I said I was a tree biologist. A person who studied tree biology by a professor with a world renown understanding of trees and their associates.
Besides trying to get people to cut wood out of the once fertile forest by making claims of false forest health what do you do?
Define yourself, or just leave.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Don Staples if you claim to be a forester you should be able to define what a forest is. Please define.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.