Dwarf conifers suggestions?

I am interested in building up the border gardens on my property. There are huge seasonal "gaps" in the landscape. I have narrow tracts approximately 15 feet long, no more than 5 feet deep surrounding the house on all sides.
Can someone recommend *specific* dwarf conifers? I have the east garden started but would appreciate any suggestions. To complement a blue cottage house.
east: one 10year old thuja orientalis "nana" one newly planted 10" juniperus squamata "blue star" (it only took me 10 years to add a second conifer!) japanese maples (red) a burning bush
south: mugo pinus purple iris rose campion (i'm thinking a gold conical in this spot that is part sun/shade)
north: english roses rose of sharon "standard" (maybe some upright and globe dwarfs?)
west, mainly shade: iris hostas
Where do you live?

Please pardon the omission! In New York State.