Does your garden faucet have hot as well as cold water?

Page 2 of 2

THAT'S what i say
-- newbie's been carrying that newbie bit...a bit long now

Seems like unnecessary added expense. Probably a more expensive faucet, and you'd need to run both hot and cold pipes. If you need hot (car seems like a better need), just run the hose from the laundry room like you do now.
: Seems like unnecessary added expense. Probably a more expensive : faucet, and you'd need to run both hot and cold pipes. If you need hot : (car seems like a better need), just run the hose from the laundry room : like you do now.
Great suggestion, because I may not feel the need and it would be rare at best. As for the cost, the faucet was about 2x, there will be 2x pipes etc, so yes basically double.

I just put hot water in the bucket of soap and rinse with cold using the hose

The hose bib alongside my garage supplies "tempered" water, adjusted by a mixing valve in the basement... the last owner plowed nearby driveways with a tractor in winter and so having a supply of tepid water in winter came in handy to wash off road salt. I don't see any use for it in warm weather.

Get serious.
David

Total gimmick.

Never, and no.