Does your garden faucet have hot as well as cold water?

max wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.ftupet.com:

of course. and it's "not", not "naught", which means zero. the acceptability of "spelt" vs "spelled" depends on your side of the pond... lee

Reply to
enigma

Tis "haitch two aught," all right.

Reply to
Pennyaline

Total gimmick.

Never, and no.

Reply to
Scott in SoCal

ewe thimk sew?

Reply to
max

Eye dew bee leave her, knot hymn.

- Mark Twain never had any use for a person who only knew one way to spell a word.

Reply to
Billy

Very interesting. Things are so boring over at chi.general that nobody has posted nuthin'. It looks as if it has fallen to us to baby sit them:-( They tell us to go away but we are all they've got. Check these sorry suckers out at chi.general.

Reply to
Billy

I just put hot water in the bucket of soap and rinse with cold using the hose

Reply to
KK