Cucumber Help!!!!!!

Hi all
Being new to the whole "grow your own" this year i am now at panic stations!!! I kept one of my cucumber plants in side after losing three to frost, only now to find that all of the healthy fruits that are coming from the plant are going purple and then dying with a matter of days....
Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Nix

they aren't getting pollinated. if it's warm enough now, move it outside. you will want to do this slowly over a week or so because you may sunburn the plant if you put it out abruptly. put it in a semi-shaded location for a few hours the first day, then gradually add more sun & more time. lee