Clematis & Jasmine?

Hi there,
I'm thinking of planting a jasmine and a celmatis against a south facing wall in my garden. Firstly, is it possible to grow both together? Do I need trellis for both?
For the clematis, I;d like the variety that you don't have to cut back every spring.
For the jasmine, I'd like something that's not particularly invasive.
Anyone suggest varieties of either/both?
Thanks in advance...

I have two Carolina jasmine (Green all year, yellow blooms no noticeable smell.) on an arbor over a walkway into the back yard and it must be trimmed regularly to maintain a decent appearance. A ladder/scaffold is required to trim it, but it is impressive when kept up. I'm told it is poisonous even to the bees that collect it's pollen. It seeds little plants in the area and as I get older it gets stronger. I'm not sure any other plant would have been better suited for my purpose, but I question it every year, because of the maintenance.
Regards,
Hal

Thanks Hal,
I'm really looking for something pretty low maintenance and your comments make me think I'll go for something other than jasmine then.