Butterfly Snapdragons

Has anyone heard of Butterfly Snapdragons and how I could acquire seeds or plants? My grandfather grew these in his big city townhouse backyard about 35 years ago. They were big and bushy and had a distinctly differeny appearance compared to your standard snapdragon.
Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com said:

They must be what Stoke's Seeds calls "Azalea flowered." Check out the "La Bella" series of snapdragons at http://www.stokeseeds.com (Click through: US or Canadian customer --> Flowers-Annuals --> Snapdragon-Tall --> La Bella Series) (Available in color mix or single colors.)
Johnny's Selected seeds carries La Bella (as a mix only) and describes them as "butterfly-type" blooms. (http://www.johnnyseeds.com /)
Pinetree garden seeds lists a "Bells Mixture" which they describe as "butterfly" type blooms. These are dwarf plants. http://superseeds.com/annualss-z.htm (scroll down)

I've been growing snapdragon "Madam Butterfly" for a few years now. It's almost as tall as "Rocket" and really nice looking. They're like double flowers and don't snap like Rocket. I got them from Stokes a couple years ago, but there are other seed companies that carry them also. Worth trying.
Haven't tried "La Bella" yet.