Snapdragons -- Indiana

This may be the plant I need for a partly sunny raised bed I just built. Do they flower all or most of the summer? I'm in Indiana -- zone 5. Getting 4 hours of strong sun where I want to plant.

Someone told me that they are perennial but not sure about that -- did hear that they will reseed though and come up every year?

Can anyone recommend a good mix of varieties for a group planting of snapdragons only?

thanks

Reply to
mkr5000

they flower all or most of the summer? I'm in Indiana -- zone 5. Getting 4 hours of strong sun where I want to plant.

that they will reseed though and come up every year?

You might want to ask at a local nursery -- a real nursery, not a lumber yard or hardware store -- or at a meeting of a local garden club.

Where I live, snapdragons are a winter flower and are treated as annuals.

Reply to
David E. Ross