Broom

Hi all i have broom coming thro the gravel at the top end of my garden it has a membrane but this little s*d finds a way thro in all sorts of places i know it came thro from next door - I cannot seem to kill it no matter what I use I bought sodium (something) because i was told that would do it and Weedol path clear and nothing seems to work any Ideas.

Reply to
tizfreespirit