Bougainvillia shedding

My indoor Bogie has bloomed as it usually does when i bring it in from my patio, but as its blooming, the leaves are falling off, like its ready to go into dormancy. Is this normal? Its the Barbara Kurst type.
Mine did that too for about a week or two after bringing it in. Then it stopped and set lots of new leaves and flower buds.
D a n