Backyard hammock post installation

Hello,
I recently purchased a hammock for my backyard and need to rapid-set concrete a hardwood post into the ground as an anchor point. The size of the post is 115mm*115mm*2250mm. Could a builder out there advise on how wide/deep to make the hole for the post.?
I look forward to your response so that I can start to enjoy my new hammock!
Thankyou,
Graeme.
A recommended method is to have one third of the length underground.. Or at least one third of the height of the hook for the hammock, if it is not to be at the very top. Best Wishes