are there any white knockout roses yet?

Does anyone know if they have developed a white knockout rose yet? We have a spot that would be ideal for them in the landscape but the flowers need to be white. Are there any other roses (white) that approach knockout in resistance to blackspot? Thanks

No white knockouts yet, but they are working on it , I am sure.
here is the link to the knockout roses home site: http://www.starroses.com /
anthony B.

How about a rugosa roses? They come in white and are relatively disease resistant.
Vox Humana wrote:

There is a Cujo rose that would also be a knockout. But the pest is too much of a coward to come to Mount Pocono and see my flowers.
--Joseph--

How many goats have you deflowered, Joey?
Jade
I did not post this: