Any Experience with Shake-Away Products?

Has anyone tried any of the shake-away products? http://www.critter-repellent.com /
We have some chipmunks we are trying to keep out of a certain area of our yard.
Thanks, rw
I have used a shake-away product with great results. I had a raccoon who was getting into my composter. I got the fox urine shake-away. (I had read that raccoons are like walking pot roast for foxes.) I had to put the shake-away on the lid and around the composter a few times. The first couple of times, after it rained, the raccoon was back. By the third time I put it out, and, luckily, it didn't rain for a while, I was finally rid of my raccoon. He hasn't been back for months.
I highly recommend their products.
Shari
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Racoons have *never* bothered my compost piles.

USDA Zone 8