Bougainvea miracle

Yes, that is what I call it. I've had this Harrissi variety almost 10 years and it never bloomed for me. I gave it the same treatment as for my other Bogies and they always bloomed for me. But this year about a month or so ago, I noticed that it was getting too full for the hanging pot, so i repotted it. Fertilized it just once and lo and behold..I am getting to see some color bracts starting to appear. in this case the color is a deep blue. I just can't believe that all I had to do to get it to bloom, was to repot it? I've repotted the others in the past, but regardless, they always bloomed for me and also indoors when i usually bring them in for the fall weather here in NYC.

Reply to
Boothbay

Gonna do a picture of it? I'd nver heard of that one, and apparently Google hasn't either. Sounds really nice.

Reply to
Charles