Algon patio cleaner for algae

I've not seen anyone talking about a product I use called Algon for a few years & wanted to say how fantastic it is at this time of the year. I've been using it for cleaning the algae & moss from my patio for a few years & it's great. Works really well if you power wash first then just spray it on & leave it to work. It's stopped the slippy surface as well as the green build up which is great for the children as they run around & it's not great when it's so slippy so if anyone is looking for something to help clean patio/path algae I'd try using Algon. Their website has more info on it as well if you want to look at it 'Algon' (http://www.algonorganics.co.uk )
Happy Gardening Shrubs
--
shrubs

A little bleach solution works great too.
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago