Patio cleaner

What on earth is in that stuff. It don't half pong. reminds me of ydrochloic acid from my school days, and that was a long time ago. The guys building the wall and fence used it to clean the droppings of cement etc, off the slabs.

Be a good crowd control system I'd imagine. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated on Friday :

Brick cleaner = hydrochloric acid.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

One safety article, suggests to wear a respirator while working with the stuff. It's not intended for bystanders to be inhaling it.

The lining of your lungs, makes a poor chemistry bench :-)

Being brickies, I'm sure they took precautions.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Fizzes a lot as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yes but that won't keep the footways clean as well. The worst smells are rotting fish or dead rats. You say it has a bite to it, I bet it would burn a hole in your clothes I know battery acid can if its out. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Well, I could not say, of course, but I doubt it in the open air.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote on 14/05/2022 :