A scrapbook page of Madgardener's pictures

I'm learning how to do digital scrapbooking and couldn't resist using some of Madgardener's pictures she sent me. Please click on the link below.
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photot189&catP0&ppuser@723
(Maddie: I tried to email this to you but it was returned back to me. Sorry! Hope you like it! - loony)
On 2/5/06 7:14 AM, in article 4%lFf.258$ snipped-for-privacy@fe07.lga, "loonyhiker"

That is lovely and exactly what I needed this AM
Cheryl
sigh. I been promising to do this for Madgardener's pics and reveries for some time and time seems to be in too short supply. Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://weloveteaching.com/puregold / sign up: http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&q=puregold&qt_s=Group+lookup www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE
loonyhiker wrote:

Loony, that is lovely Thank you Emilie
Hey guys,
Photo Collage Studio will do this quite nicely. A wide range of cliparts,photo frame and mask effects for you to choose from.
http://www.photo-collage-software.com
Regards.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Hey guys,
Photo Collage Studio will do this quite nicely. A wide range of cliparts,photo frame and mask effects for you to choose from.
http://www.photo-collage-software.com
Regards.
wow u did a great job on your digital scrapbooking loonyhiker. especially like the black background it really brings out the colour of the flowers. great job. cyaaaa sockiescat
-- sockiescat